Daily Bills Server« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||December 1, 2012|
There so many daily routines that you have to manage them one by one. It is no doubt that managing daily bills is one of the most trouble routines. You have to record the bills of one day one by one, so it may take you much time. Therefore, you had better find an assistant to help you manage it. But employing a person is not worthy, right? What do you do to solve this problem? Daily Bills Server is your best choice.
Daily Bills Server is a completely free app that can be used on mobile phones and tablets of Android. It is a rather small and easy app. In order to make it professional, we have specifically designed its functions. I believe it will not let you down.
The detailed introduction as follows:
1. The safe system. I believe that you would not like others to read your bills record, so we designed a safe system to protect your bills. In fact, you are required to set a password before you use this app. The password is not the common one, it is not numbers or letters; there are 9 points which you can connect them to create a special password.
2. This is a brief app, but it is designed carefully. You can add a new bill and input the detailed information, including account, cost, time and content. Don’t forget to touch the “save” button.
3. There is a bill history function. You can use this function to search the history of your consumption and income. In addition, you can search the different types of bills, such as daily, petrol and so on. Besides, there is a bill curve system. You can get the result of your income and outcome from the yearly curve, outcome pie chart and income pie chart. There is also a bill compare system. You can make a compare to get more information.
4. If you feel unsafe, you can reset the password.
Daily Bills Server is a good server, you should download it to give yourself a help.
The bookkeeping process points primarily to recording the financial effects of financial transactions only. The variation between manual and any electronic accounting system comes from the latency between the recording of the financial transaction and its posting in the relevant account. This delay is not replicated in manual systems, so giving rise to primary books of accounts such as Sales Book, Cash Book and Bank Book for recording the immediate effect of the financial transaction.
In the normal course of business, a document is written each time a transaction occurs. Sales and purchases generally have invoices or receipts. Deposit slips are produced when lodgerments are made to a bank account. Cheques are written to afford money out of the account. Bookkeeping involves recording the details of all of these source documents into multi-column journals. For instance, all credit sales are recorded in the sales journal, all cash payments are recorded in the cash payments journal. Each column in a journal corresponds to an account. In the single entry system, each transaction is recorded just once. Most individuals who balance their cheque-book each month are applying such a system, and most personal finance software follows this approach.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations