WestStar CU Mobile Banking« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||November 20, 2012|
Weststar Credit Union mTeller Mobile Access allows you to manage your finances on the go!
FAST, SECURE and FREE* – mTeller Mobile Access is available to all eTeller users**
• Check Available Balances*** 24/7.
• View Transaction History for checking, savings and credit card accounts.
• Transfer Funds between your account shares.
• Pay Bills
Your online banking experience and the security of your personal and financial information are very important to us.
• mTeller is protected by 128-bit encryption, just like our eTeller online banking.
• No personal information is stored on your phone.
• Account number information is not transmitted.
• Transfers and bill payments can only be made to existing accounts/payees.
To enroll and activate mTeller, log in to Weststar Credit Union online banking, select the Account Services tab, click “Mobile Access”, and follow the instructions to activate the mobile banking service.
Visit http://www.weststar.org for further details.
*There is no charge to use Mobile Access from Weststar Credit Union, but messaging and data rates from your mobile provider still apply.
**Must be enrolled in Weststar Credit Union eTeller. Not enrolled in eTeller yet? Visit our web site to get started.
***Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T