ACU Anytime Mobile Banking App« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||November 18, 2012|
ACU AnytimeTM is Assiniboine Credit Union’s mobile banking app. With it, you can conveniently and securely manage your personal finances whenever you need and wherever you are. It’s like having an ACU branch that never closes, right in the palm of your hand.
With ACU Anytime you can:
• view your account balances.
• review your recent account history.
• transfer funds between your accounts (immediately or schedule a future transfer).
• pay a bill (immediately or schedule a future payment).
• find the ACU or other Canadian credit union ATMs closest to you.
• find the ACU or other Canadian credit union branches closest to you.
• get directions to, and important service information about, these ATMs and branches including hours of operation.
• call or send an email to ACU’s Member Communication Centre with convenient, one-touch contact-us buttons.
ACU Anytime uses advanced security features to protect your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Mobile banking functions use the same personal access code (PAC) and Increased Authentication security measures as your regular internet banking – so even if you lose your phone, you are protected.
To use mobile banking through ACU Anytime you must be a member of Assiniboine Credit Union with internet banking access to your accounts enabled. Visit assiniboine.mb.ca to learn more.
Cellular data rates may apply, depending on your provider and plan.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T