ABE FCU Mobile Banking« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||November 16, 2012|
ABE FCU Mobile Access allows you to manage your finances on the go!
FAST, SECURE and FREE* – Mobile Access is available to all Internet Branch online banking users**
IMPORTANT ** – To enroll and activate Mobile Access, log in to ABE FCU online banking, select the Account Services tab, click “Mobile Access”, and follow the instructions to activate the mobile banking service.
• Check Available Balances*** 24/7.
• View Transaction History for checking and savings.
• Transfer Funds between your ABE FCU accounts.
• Pay Bills****.
• Contact us via Secure Messaging for support.
Your online banking experience and the security of your personal and financial information are very important to us.
• Mobile Access is protected by 128-bit encryption, just like ABE FCU online banking.
• No personal information is stored on your phone.
• Account number information is not transmitted.
• Transfers and bill payments can only be made to existing accounts/payees.
Visit http://www.abefcu.org/ for further details.
*There is no charge to use Mobile Access from ABE FCU, but messaging and data rates from your mobile provider still apply.
**Must be enrolled in ABE FCU online banking. Not enrolled in Internet Branch yet? Visit our web site to get started.
***Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
****You must have bill pay previously set up in Internet Branch to use this function.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T