Mobile Banking on the Go! Download the latest Finance Apps for Android! We offer apps from major Banks all over the world. Download Paypal for Android and many more.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Canadian Tire mPay & Play« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||September 22, 2015|
he Canadian Tire mPay & Play app for Android provides you access to use your Canadian Tire Options® MasterCard® and Canadian Tire Options® World MasterCard® electronically. By clicking “Install”, you consent to the installation of the Canadian Tire mPay & Play app that is provided by Canadian Tire Bank and its future updates and upgrades. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling this app. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the Canadian Tire mPay & Play app includes the functions as described below.
The Canadian Tire mPay & Play app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
Earn badges & play a hockey game in the same app that lets you pay for your purchases at Canadian Tire stores. Pay & Play all in one app!
Use your phone to make purchases at Canadian Tire stores
Earn badges like:
– Grocery Grabber: Grab some groceries. Make one purchase of $25 or more using your registered Canadian Tire Bank issued credit card at a grocery store 1.
– Supplementary Card: Sharing is caring. Add a supplementary card holder to your registered Canadian Tire Bank issued credit card account 2.
– September: School is back in session. Make 10 transactions using your registered Canadian Tire Bank credit card this September 3.
– For every 10 badges you earn, you can collect 10x† BONUS e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ on all eligible Canadian Tire purchases for 10 days during the offer period.
Need something to do while you are waiting at the dentist? There is also a hockey game you can play.
You will get great offers related to your registered Canadian Tire Bank issued credit card provided to you as a Canadian Tire mPay & Play user. No more coupon cutting, they will be right on your smartphone!
– Get balance and account details on the go for your registered Canadian Tire bank issued credit cards
– Add payment reminders to your mobile phone calendar
For use by Canadian Tire Options MasterCard or Canadian Tire Options World MasterCard cardmembers
Supp cardholders are encouraged to download Canadian Tire mPay & Play. Once the primary card holder grants access, you will be able to engage with the app in the same way, earning badges and receiving offers.
Note: Supplementary cardholders will earn badges independently of the primary account holder; however, any rewards earned belong to the primary account holder.
English & French
Canadian Tire mPay & Play
For assistance call 1-800-459-6415, mail PO Box 2000, Station Main Welland, ON L3B 5S3 or visit CTFS.com
* You will collect 10X e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ when you make a purchase at Canadian Tire within 10 days of receiving the offer and when you use your Canadian Tire Options MasterCard.
† Terms and conditions apply to collecting and redeeming. Visit canadiantire.ca or ctfs.com/ctm for more information. Canadian Tire Options MasterCard cardmembers paying with their Options MasterCard collect e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ at a rate that is 10X the rate at which other members of the My Canadian Tire ‘Money’™ program collect e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ on purchases made by such other members at Canadian Tire stores (if those other members paid by cash, debit or a credit card not linked to this loyalty program). The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions.
1 Only grocery stores with qualifying MasterCard merchant code will qualify.
2 Call 1-800-459-6415 or use My Online Account.
3 No minimum purchase amount required.
®/TM Canadian Tire and Canadian Tire Options are registered trademarks, and Canadian Tire mPay & Play, My Canadian Tire ‘Money’ and e-Canadian Tire ‘Money’ are trademarks, of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited and are used under licence.
®/TM MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.