Mobile Banking on the Go! Download the latest Finance Apps for Android! We offer apps from major Banks all over the world. Download Paypal for Android and many more.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Currency Watch« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||June 10, 2014|
Conversion of all the major world currencies and analysis of the charts of the historical exchange rates.
You want to quickly convert 100 euro in USD? You want to know the current trend between JPY and GBP? You want to see the monthly variations of the GBP/EUR rate? You want to see when were the minimum and maximum of a selected exchange rate reached? For all of this (and honestly a bit more), this app is for you!
Very clear and informative, with all the information that you need to understand the trends of the exchange rates of your interest, or just to quickly convert any amount of your currency.
Detailed charts provide all the information in a clear and complete manner, to get a comprehensive picture of the strength of a currency relative to another of your choice.
– In a single screenshot you can see the exchange rates between a base currency and a customizable list of currencies;
– You can set the amount of base currency that you want to convert (20 EUR, 34 USD, or whatever)
– Very clear historical charts of all the available exchange rates;
– The charts show the analysis of the maximum / minimum within the selected period (months, years, etc.)
– A clear bar chart shows you the variations of the exchange rates at various time intervals (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly)
– All the lists are fully customizable; you can add / remove any currency or exchange rate you are interested in.
Data source: European Central Bank (ECB).
This service is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, legal, or any other advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, retransmit, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this service.
Exchange rates are updated daily with data provided by the European Central Bank. The developer does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on this service.
The developer is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
In addition, the developer shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any mobile devices, phones, software or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person\’s electronic equipment as a result of using this service.
The developer reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this service or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations