Ergo – Finance Manager« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||May 21, 2014|
Ergo is an easy way to manage your finances.
• Holo style.
• Multiple accounts.
• Custom categories.
• Multiple currencies with automatic download exchange rates.
• Transfers between accounts.
• Incomes / Expenses.
• Statistics per day, week, period, year.
• Expenses analysis.
• Defining events for auto & recurring actions (transactions, transfers).
• Securities (Equity, ETF etc).
• Reminders with custom categories.
• Sync data with Google Drive.
• Export to CSV.
• We define categories of incomes / expenses. No need to set them all now. We can do it at a later stage.
• Define currencies for accounts and investments (if any). This is the most important step, because without currencies we can not define accounts and make transactions.
• Optionally we can define categories of reminders and users (can be made at a later stage).
• Upon completion of the configuration, we must go to the application settings and define the default currency. To this currency based application to show us all the information.
• Now we can define our accounts. These accounts can be either real (eg bank accounts, credit cards, debit cards, Paypal), or virtual (eg wallet of type cash, budget or otherwise). The objective is to record all of our accounts with opening amounts in order to have a full, original picture of our finances.
• Once we have defined categories, currencies and accounts, we can insert transactions.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T