Dollarbird - Personal Finance« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||May 31, 2014|
“Dollarbird’s awesome personal finance-tracker arrives for Android” – The Next Web
Track and forecast your money as easily as adding events to a calendar!
Dollarbird is your complete and flexible money handling tool that helps you put your money where it matters!
It helps you:
– find out what you spend your money on
– make a plan and project how much money you’ll have in the future
– get reminders for monthly bills
and all this with a sleekly designed and familiar calendar interface.
What’s the catch?
Well, there isn’t any. Dollarbird is free to download and use, having really all the features you need to discover your spending habits, adjust them according to your future plans and see how your balance evolves over time. Did we mention the easy-to-understand charts by now?
Dollarbird is not just an expense tracker, it’s your all-round perspective on where you stand now and where you’ll be standing in the future, financially. Dollarbird is your smart calendar for your personal finances.
★ Simple calendar-based interface
– Managing your money has never been this easy! If you can use a calendar, Dollarbird is your best choice.
★ Expense and income tracking
– Easily add your transactions anytime, anywhere to reduce guesswork later on and be able to keep a budget.
★ Financial planning and automatic balance calculation
– Add past or future income or expenses to the calendar, and your balance will be calculated automatically for each day, month or year.
★ Recurring transactions
– Set up recurring transactions, like your salary or rent, for easy planning of your cash flow.
★ Sleek interface and chart design
– See the breakdown of your past and planned expenses by category, your 5-year financial projection and more on a beautiful interface.
★ No registration or bank account data required.
Need a deeper insight into your finances? Want to manage them together with your partner / family? Get Dollarbird Pro and:
– track your different accounts in separate calendars
– sync your data between your different devices
– track your expenses and income together with as many people as you want
– backup your data on our servers
– set budgets to manage boundaries and correct your spending behaviour
– get more charts for your income and expenses
– get much more category icons
All these extra features are available through an auto-renewing subscription for only $4.99/month or $49.99/year.
Help us improve this app for you, let us know your questions and suggestions at email@example.com.
Built with care by Halcyon Mobile.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T