Bloomberg+« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||March 26, 2014|
Get instant access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world’s most trusted source. Personalize the information that matters to you most and access it instantly.
– Access breaking news and top stories from over 45 categories including Economy, Technology, Politics, Personal Finance, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Energy Markets and many more.
– Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Davos, G8, Earnings etc.
– Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
– Personalize the markets that are most important to you and get instant access to them.
– Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
– Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
– Get an instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing by personalizing the command center on the home screen.
– Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
– Hover over headlines to see article previews
– Hover over tickers within news articles for the latest market data on your tablet
-Annotate and save your notes within Bloomberg+ on your tablet
– Watch Live Bloomberg TV, customized for your region of the world or select a different region for a new perspective
– Choose top videos from the home page, news sections or from within articles.
– Use the portable HD video player to watch videos uninterrupted, while browsing the app.
– Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
– View slideshows and photo galleries that highlight the latest news from around the world.
– Access the latest stock price and news for companies, people and topics mentioned in articles
– Synchronize your Watchlist with Bloomberg.com and also access it via the web
– Share articles using Email, Facebook or Twitter
– Search for news and stock quotes
– Adjust font size and contrast within news articles to maximize readability