CIBC Mobile Payment App« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||March 6, 2014|
CIBC Mobile Payment™ App
A new, fast and safe way to pay with your CIBC credit card using your smartphone. Now on TELUS and Rogers.
Download and register the CIBC Mobile Payment App by March 31, 2014, and receive a $25 credit. For complete details, visit cibc.com/mobilepayment.
Whether you’re grabbing coffee, buying movie tickets or picking up groceries, there’s no need to fumble for cash. Now you can use the CIBC Mobile Payment App on an eligible Android smartphone to pay. Rest assured, the CIBC Mobile Payment App has multiple layers of security protection making it just as secure as using your CIBC credit card.
To use the CIBC Mobile Payment App, you’ll need:
– a data plan with TELUS or Rogers
– a Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4 or Note II, or an HTC One. (Before downloading the App, please ensure that you have the most recent software update for your phone).
– An activated TELUS NFC or Rogers suretap SIM card. A new SIM card may be required.
o Telus wireless clients can get the NFC SIM by visiting a Telus store or ordering the SIM online http://mobility.telus.com/en/ON/accessories/other_ntnfcsim.shtml
o Rogers wireless clients can get the suretap SIM by visiting a Rogers store, calling 1-888-ROGERS1 or ordering the SIM online http://www.rogers.com/web/content/sim-cart
– An eligible CIBC Credit Card
CIBC Mobile Payment App features include:
– Use for purchases up to $50 ($100 at some merchants)
– Can be used at thousands of participating locations in Canada and abroad—just look for the contactless symbol at checkout
– Ability to lock the CIBC Mobile Payment App with an optional passcode
– Cardholder protection for unauthorized transactions*
– Trusted encryption technology to store your credit card on the chip in your smartphone
– Track your mobile purchases on your CIBC credit card statement, or through online or mobile banking
– Accumulate rewards with a CIBC rewards credit card
Download the App today, or visit www.cibc.com/mobilepayment for more information.
Please Note: CIBC does not support the use of the CIBC Mobile Payment App on rooted phones.
™ CIBC Mobile Payment™ is a trademark of CIBC.
* You are not liable for unauthorized credit card transactions as long as you comply with the CIBC Cardholder Agreement, which includes reviewing each monthly statement and reporting possible unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to CIBC within 30 days after the statement date.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T