BNZ Mobile« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||June 17, 2014|
BNZ Mobile Banking is the easy, secure way to bank on the move.
• You can:
– login with only your internet banking password (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
– personalise your accounts with photos
– check your balances and available funds
– set up Instant Balances so you can see account balances without logging in (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
– see details of transactions for the last 30 days
– quickly transfer money between your accounts
– pay your bills (to existing bill payees) or credit card
– make one-off payments
– view or delete your upcoming payments
– quickly pay for Trade Me items you’ve won by linking your Trade Me account to the app
• Includes a handy BNZ store and ATM locator, and list of key BNZ phone numbers
• If you have YouMoney you can:
– drag and drop money between your accounts
– set goals for your accounts and see your progress
– choose to look at your accounts in either list or icon view
• There’s no monthly access fee for BNZ Mobile Banking
• BNZ Mobile Banking is kind to your mobile data plan, but your usual data charges will apply.
• New customers can join BNZ without going into a store. You’ll need photo ID, (a passport or NZ driver licence) and a recent bill that shows your name and address.
Get going now
• If you’re a BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer, simply install this app and get going.
• If you’re not already a Personal Internet Banking customer, why not download the app now, then register for Internet Banking by going to bnz.co.nz/registernow, or calling 0800 999 269 or +64 4 494 7153 from overseas (international toll charges apply). It’s easy.
To learn more
• Visit bnz.co.nz/mobile
BNZ Mobile Banking and Internet Banking are protected by:
• NetGuard, for second-layer security
• 128-bit encryption
• lock-out and time-out safeguards
You can help by:
• Logging out of BNZ Mobile Banking as soon as you’ve finished.
• Not storing your BNZ access number, password or NetGuard coordinates in any form on your mobile device.
Minor content updates
• A new menu for faster navigation
• An indicator so you know when your account balances are being refreshed
• YouMoney customers can now drag money to a payee
BNZ’s Disclosure Statement may be obtained from any BNZ store or viewed on www.bnz.co.nz
Content rating: Low Maturity