Mobile Banking on the Go! Download the latest Finance Apps for Android! We offer apps from major Banks all over the world. Download Paypal for Android and many more.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Money Saver Lite« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||September 30, 2013|
Do you want to have your money fully controlled? Do you always expect to be available more money than really is?
RATINGS / REVIEWS
4ndroid.com: “5 of 5 stars”
4ndroid.com: “The essential financial application for your mobile”
4ndroid.com: “It deserves the 5 starts: simple, elegant, atractive, practical… just what should be”
English, Spanish, French and German
For all this you have “Money Saver”, the easiest and most attractive application to keep track of your money. Simple and intuitive, it lets you manage all your expenses quickly and with just a few taps on the screen within a very attractive interface. You will really enjoy to show your friends (leaving the amounts covered by privacy, hehe ). Keep everything organized in your pocket with “Money Saver”!
Designed looking for simplicity and usability, “Money Saver” saves all your expenses in one place, without being an expert money manager or manage complex interfaces that need a lot of time to learn and use correctly.
* Now ready for mobiles with any resolution (since 320×480 and superior). Optimized for high resolution mobiles!
* Attractive interface, based on simplicity and usability.
* Add entrys in just a few taps on the screen, using attractive buttons and the categories and subcategories already configured.
* Allows you to add custom notes to the entrys to increase their details.
* Support for monthly payments.
* You can view, edit and delete any entry at any time.
* Support for custom subcategories. Up to 180 different combinations to categorize your entries!
* Balance detailed by month and day, allowing checking expenses and savings easily by month and day, sorted by date and by category.
* Watch your spending and saving with nice ‘donuts’ graphics (showing the percentages of expenses by category in each month) and ‘bar’ graphics (showing the total expenses by category each month during the past year).
* Focus on savings, you can see the amount saved each month and watch them in graphical format.
* You can set different currencies, useful and valid for almost all countries.
* High resolution interface optimized for Android phones.
* This application does not request any special permission from your phone! Simple and safe.
LITE VERSION: includes advertising and some limitations of use. Doesn’t include the widget.
2.0 Version: optimizations and improvements
1.80 Version: new export format to let full version import data from a file
1.77 Version: Money Saver widget too for lite version
1.75 Version: now with French and German languages support
1.7 Version: now with monthly payments support!
1.61 Version: added support for 320×480 resolution (then optimized for any Android mobile), aditional amounts for budget, Rands currency, another improvements
1.51 Version: Money Saver widget!! (and donuts graphs don’t scroll yet)
1.50 Version: help screen, custom subcategories and minor bugs fixed.
1.41 Version: more interfaces improvements and data export to CSV files.
1.31 Version: minor bugs fixed and interface improvements.
Please send your suggestions for improvements to the following address. I will try to include the most requested and that you consider most useful in the following versions of the application:
silvia.santos.delamo @ gmail.com
If you like the application, please rate it at Market, and tell friends and acquaintances 😉
Optimizations and improvements
Content rating: Low Maturity
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations