Financial Calculator Trial« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||September 29, 2013|
Financial Calculator is a simple, yet powerful and accurate intuitive calculator.
Per request, now it is a free trial so that you can actually see it in action before buying. After some usage you need to purchase it.
★★★★★ “best financial calc” – tester45234
★★★★★ “Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator” – Cbh35711
★★★★★ “Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II” – Grantioth
★★★★★ “Love it!” – mccully2
Video tutorial: http://snipr.com/fcalc
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T