FXCM Trading Station Mobile« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||September 17, 2013|
FXCM Trading Station Mobile: the foreign exchange market (FOREX) brought to you in the palm of your hand.
Forex trading has exploded in recent years. In 2010, average daily turnover reached $4.0 trillion, with retail investors contributing $125—150 billion per day. Retail investors trading with online forex brokers like FXCM have contributed significantly to the rise in popularity of the forex market.
Trading Station Mobile is an extraordinary piece of technology that lets retail investors quickly and easily access the forex market. Trades can be placed and managed on the go through its simple, intuitive interface, which was designed from the ground up to function beautifully on mobile devices.
• See live executable exchange rates for over 56 currency pairs
• Locate market trends on live charts with pinch and zoom functionality
• Monitor your FXCM account balance, equity and margin
• Place and manage trades with simple and complex, basic and advanced orders
FREE PRACTICE TRADING ACCOUNTS
FXCM offers free demo accounts to investors who would like to try the FXCM Trading Station Mobile platform risk-free. You can register for a free demo from the Trading Station Mobile log in screen.
Please note: Trading Station Mobile requires your Android device to have an ARMv7 CPU or later.
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T