thinkorswim Mobile« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||February 8, 2013|
For thinkorswim Singapore, and thinkorswim Canada only.
TD Ameritrade and thinkorswim US clients please download TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader.
Trade stocks, options and complex options, futures, and forex with thinkorswim Mobile. Our technology gives you mobile trading power like never before, including interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stock, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies
• Stream live CNBC and International CNBC
• Create and modify complex orders quickly and easily
• Live streaming news
• Real-time quotes (2)
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Streaming audio with ShadowTrader and SwimLessons
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watch lists, positions, orders, news, charts, and more
• Test strategies with paperMoney®
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1. Options are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2. Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
We appreciate the feedback, keep it coming.
12/31/2012 – Fixed additional crash reports.
• Cleaner, more streamlined look for an enhanced Mobile Trader experience.
• Multiple video feeds including CNBC – Asia, Europe & USA flavors, around-the-clock coverage on what the markets are doing in every corner of the globe. (CNBC video is only available on versions 4.0 or later.)
• Feedback link
Content rating: Everyone
- PayPal for Android
- PayPal for Tablets
- Bank of America
- Square Card Reader
- Yahoo Finance
- Barclays Botswana
- HSBC Personal Banking
- PayPal Here for Android
- RBC Bank U.S. Remote Deposit
- FXCM Trading Station Mobile
- Pageonce - Money & Bills
- Expense Manager HandWallet
- RBC ATM and Branch Locations
- Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T