Watch a movie on Netflix or check out whats on Hulu PLUS! All of our Entertainment Android apps are geared specifically for Android Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
DIRECTV Remote App« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||April 20, 2017|
The DIRECTV Remote app lets you control DIRECTV HD receivers in your home that are connected to Internet, right from your phone.
** Disclaimer/ Requirements: DIRECTV HD Receiver and LG G6/Samsung Galaxy S8/Samsung Galaxy S8+ devices are required.
• Use your phone to change channels, pause, fast forward, rewind and record your favorite shows… just like you do with other DIRECTV remote controls!
• The Mini Guide feature within the app allows you to preview programming on your phone and then switch it to your TV screen without interruption!
• Use the app to control every HD receiver in your home!
• The app will let you know when a receiver is detected.
• The Play/Pause button allows you to pause what you’re watching when you receive an incoming call and resume watching when you are finished talking.
Follow these steps to ensure your DIRECTV HD receivers are set up properly before using the remote app.
1. Press the MENU button on your standard DIRECTV remote control.
2. Select Settings & Help > Settings > Whole-Home > External Device
3. Set “External Access” and “Current Program” to: Allow
Please note: The DIRECTV Remote app requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus HD DVR (models R22, Genie, HR20 or higher) connected to the same network. The DIRECTV Remote app is also compatible with HD receivers (models C31 and higher)
- Netflix for Android
- Talking Tom Cat 2
- TVShow Time, TV show guide
- Simple mp3 Downloader
- Gangnam Dancebooth Style
- Crackle for Android
- Thuglife Video Maker
- Ultimate Star Wars Lightsaber
- Talking Ben the Dog Free
- Talking Ginger
- DISH Anywhere
- FLV Player(Flash File&Video)
- IMDb for Android
- HBO GO for Android