SoundTracking« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||January 10, 2014|
With a few taps of your phone, identify a song instantly and then share the song snippet, a photo and your geo-location all in one special music moment that you can share into Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare. You and your friends can follow, like and comment on each other’s daily music tastes and even play songs in Rdio or Spotify!
SoundTracking now includes a lock-screen & home-screen widget, as well as YouTube clip playback support, and more improvements! Whether you’re out with friends at a party, walking outdoors with your headphones on, or just hanging out with the radio on, the SoundTracking app now allows you to easily share your favorite jam. Beginner tip: start by posting your “Song of the Day” or what music is “Now Playing”.
* Available now for 7” Android tablets
* Discover and play music videos with friends – When listening to someone’s shared music moment, you can now view the song’s Youtube music video inside the SoundTracking app (not sending the user outside to the Youtube app)
* Widget for your phone’s home screen – Quickly identify and share what song you’re listening to, right from your locked homescreen.
* Song dedications and tagging – Whether you’re dedicating a song to a friend or you’re listening to a song with them, you can tag your friends and they’ll receive an automatic notification about it. (Hint: Birthdays!)
* Trending Nearby – Discover new music and soundtrackers right in your own city and neighborhood using the Nearby view in the Trending section.
* Faster music identification with improved album cover images.
* Powerful new music search engine – Search over 26 million tracks by song title or artist name and get instant results as you type.
* Social Networks integrated with our Android app: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare
* Music services now integrated with our Android app: Youtube, Spotify and RDIO
Using Universal Image Loader (c) 2011-2013, Sergey Tarasevich