Fake GPS Location Spoofer« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||January 2, 2014|
Fake Gps location so you can post on Facebook ™, Twitter ™, Foursquare ™, Whatsapp ™, Google Maps ™, Navigation, Yelp ™, Navigon ™, TomTom ™ or any other app that uses your phone’s locations. The app will overwrite your current location elegantly and the third party apps will think you are in Paris under the Eifel Tower or in New York on Times Square!
Is your device Rooted? If yes you can use the Fake GPS with some apps as root without mock locations needed to be enabled :
Important: As of Kitkat 4.4 (Nexus 5 for example) the system folder is system/priv-app/
1. Copy pkg.apk in /mnt/asec/ to SDCard and rename it ’com.incorprateapps.fakepgs-1.apk’ and move it to system/app or system/priv-app on 4.4. (Nexus 5) and then press on install via ES File Explorer and reboot. Make sure in ES File Explorer Root Explorer is enabled and Mount R/W is on RW!!!!
or Google how to move mnt/asec apps to system/app
No Allow Mock Locations required! DO NOT SEARCH IN data/app – paid apps are encrypted under /mnt/asec!! Contact us to assist you!
DISABLE WIFI LOCATION SETTINGS!!!!
IMPORTANT!!! Do not use System App Mover! Read below:
The System App Mover we suggested is causing Crashes – please DO NOT USE the System App Mover unless their developer fixes it – it causes the app to be renamed with its package name and the resources are missing. Please move the app manually from /mnt/asec as explained.
Prank your friends on Whatsapp, Twitter ™, Facebook ™ and Foursquare ™ into thinking you are travelling the world!
You just MUST share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can’t locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? No problem, use our app!
You can use the app with any other GPS positioning app or with our app Spoty Location Reminder.
How to use:
– Choose your faked location and press play and the app will insert the Fake GPS location into your android phone.
The app will insert the fake gps position on Facebook ™, Foursquare ™, Google Maps, Whatsapp, Navigation, Navigon ™, Tomtom ™ or any other app
– Internet – to display the map view
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Write settings – to try and modify the mock location settings, works on some phones only.
– Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications). Jelly Bean users need to enable Developer Settings by going to Settings- About and pressing 7 times on the Build before they can change the “Allow mock locations”
– Root users do not need allow mock locations, but MUST move app to /system/app (read above tutorial).
Make sure to check our other apps: