Watch a movie on Netflix or check out whats on Hulu PLUS! All of our Entertainment Android apps are geared specifically for Android Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Optik on the go« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||September 28, 2015|
Optik on the go for Android Smartphones
Watch On Demand shows and movies whenever you want, wherever you want over Wi-Fi or mobile network connection. Choose from select On Demand shows and movies from the channels you subscribe to for no additional charge or rent movies from a large selection of new release and library titles.
TV On Demand includes select titles from CBC, YTV, HBO Canada, Movie Central, Super Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior, Hollywood Suite, Family Channel and more.
– For the list of supported devices go to: www.telus.com/optikonthego
– Exclusively for TELUS Optik TV subscribers. An Optik TV username and password is required to log onto this service. To set up an account, press the menu button on your Optik TV remote, select Settings, then select Optik TV account. Go to www.telus.com/helpcentre for more information on setting up an Optik TV account. TELUS Quebec customers are not supported.
– Only select On Demand titles available.
– Rentals from the app may take up to 30 minutes to appear on Optik TV.
– This application does not have parental controls, parental discretion advised.
– Wi-Fi is recommended where available. Streaming video uses a lot of data, charges may apply when used over a mobile network.
– Only 2 devices per Optik TV account can watch at Optik on the go at once.
– Rooted devices are not supported due to content restrictions.
– For use within Canada only.