Watch a movie on Netflix or check out whats on Hulu PLUS! All of our Entertainment Android apps are geared specifically for Android Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Burp Sounds« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||October 6, 2013|
Don’t stop laughing! Make your day with nasty Burp Sounds FREE app for Android and tablet. This amazing soundboard is full of realistic burping sounds, from a tiny one to the longest loud burp.
Have a nice time with your friends, play those funny sounds in any inappropriate situation and embarrass people around you. Set it as a ringtone and laugh every time someone is calling you. Imagine also waking up with those crazy sounds, set some of the sounds as alarm and start your day with a smile.
Belching (also known as burping, ructus, or eructation) is the release of gas from the digestive tract (mainly esophagus and stomach) through the mouth. It is usually accompanied with a typical sound and, at times, an odor.
Belching is typically caused by swallowing air when eating or drinking and subsequently expelling it, so in this case the expelled gas is mainly a mixture of nitrogen and oxygen.
Burps can also be caused by drinking carbonated drinks such as beer, soft drinks, energy drinks or champagne, in which case the expelled gas is primarily carbon dioxide from the drink itself.
In this free app for android there are a lot of disgusting sounds like a Beer Belch that can be good for the guy to feel better but not for other people to hear that, or many other hilarious burps, from a small one to a powerful long burp.
– Set as ringtone for Android / contact ringtone / alarm sound / notification sound
– Set timer to play the sound
– Set widget button of favorite sounds on your phone home screen
1. “Set as Alarm” command will not affect existing alarms, only the new ones you create. You can delete existing alarm and create new one.
2. To set widget: Long click on your home screen > Add widget > Choose Burp Sounds from the list > Pick a sound.
Tips for using:
– DO NOT use these prank sounds on classes, at work or other inappropriate places and occasions.
– DO NOT use it to humiliate other people.
– DO NOT use it on your younger brothers or sisters.
– Use this app to make fun with your friends.
– Use the timer to play the sound at precise moment.
Be creative with the use of this app and please let us know in the comments.
Sound clips used in Burp Sounds free application are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license
“Burp Sounds” is a free app for Android. Development of this app with free ringtones and sounds is ad supported. You may get shortcut icon(s) on your phone desktop. These are only internet shortcuts to other free apps. You can remove icon(s) anytime without affecting this app in any way. You may get notification(s) in your system tray with links to new free apps. If you don’t want to receive these, feel free to opt out at http://www.airpush.com/optout and http://opt.leadbolt.com/.
App has been tested on HTC One X (Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich), Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread), Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 2.3.7), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Android 3.1 Honeycomb) and Samsung Galaxy Mini (Android 2.2.1 Froyo).
Compatible with: At&T, Boost Mobile, Straight talk, and Verizon powered mobile phones.
Please report bugs with phone and operating system information.
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Netflix for Android
- Talking Tom Cat 2
- TVShow Time, TV show guide
- Simple mp3 Downloader
- Gangnam Dancebooth Style
- Crackle for Android
- Thuglife Video Maker
- Ultimate Star Wars Lightsaber
- Talking Ben the Dog Free
- Talking Ginger
- DISH Anywhere
- FLV Player(Flash File&Video)
- IMDb for Android
- HBO GO for Android