Watch a movie on Netflix or check out whats on Hulu PLUS! All of our Entertainment Android apps are geared specifically for Android Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Disco Light™ LED Flashlight« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||October 4, 2013|
Disco Light is the ultimate party application! The app has 6 modes; Disco Light, Flashlight, Strobe Light, Morse, Shake-it and Police lights. It also has a home screen flashlight widget.
* Disco Light mode will turn your flash LED on and off with the surrounding sound. Your phone will become a graphical equalizer.
* Strobe Light mode works like a stroboscope, the speed can be set in the settings menu.
* Flash light mode (bright flash / torch).
* Morse mode will flash your custom set text in Morse code (default text is PARTY, but it can be changed in the settings menu).
* Shake-it mode will turn the camera flash on and off when you are shaking the phone or dancing with it.
* Police lights mode simulates a cop light
* Widget support (Flashlight / torch light)
If you find any problems with the application, please E-mail us.
* TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS (CAMERA permission)
– To be able to start the camera flash LED (brightest), Disco Ligth has to use a small part of the camera hardware. This permissions is also needed for the “camera see through”-mode. No pictures or videos are recorded!
* CONTROL FLASH LIGHT
– Needed to enable the camera flash LED for older Android OS versions (2.1 and older).
– Needed to prevent screen from sleeping.
– Used only in Disco Light mode to do spectrum analysis (FFT) of surrounding sound.
– Used to download ads.
– Checks that internet is available (for ADs).
*Fixed force closed (App not starting) on some devices
*Improved start-up speed
*Fixes for HTC One and Razr
Content rating: Medium Maturity