Watch a movie on Netflix or check out whats on Hulu PLUS! All of our Entertainment Android apps are geared specifically for Android Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Battle.net Authenticator« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||September 14, 2015|
Protect your Battle.net account and any associated World of Warcraft accounts.
Do you play Blizzard Entertainment games like World of Warcraft or StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty? Protect your Battle.net account with Blizzard’s official Battle.net Mobile Authenticator app for your Android device. The Battle.net Mobile Authenticator is an optional tool that offers an additional layer of security to help prevent unauthorized account access. Each time you log in to a Battle.net account, you’ll use the Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to generate a unique, one-time use password to use in addition to your regular password. Log in with both and you can rest easy knowing that the account is more secure against unauthorized access.
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection required for use. For more information on how to add the Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to your Battle.net account, visit www.battle.net/bma.
* Simple and easy to use – just load the app to display the digital code on your Android device.
* Convenient – Take your Android device wherever you play World of Warcraft, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, and future Battle.net games knowing that the account is secure.
* Note: Battle.net Mobile Authenticator is not compatible with online play for “classic” Battle.net games, including StarCraft, Diablo II, and Warcraft III.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
©2012 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.