Are you a student or teacher? We have the latest educational apps for your classroom and for learning. We support all Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
SpanishDict« Education « Downloads
|Updated||December 22, 2012|
Top reference and dictionary app featuring the highest quality Spanish-English dictionaries, an interactive Spanish Word Game, a handy Spanish Phrasebook with audio pronunciation, and a Spanish Word of the Day. Use it as a handy reference tool or as a fun way to learn new words in Spanish. Best of all, it’s free!
★ “The Best Spanish App”
★ Spanish English Dictionary
– Full Spanish-English dictionary with examples, regional usage, and contextual information.
– Much faster than apps that require an Internet connection to lookup words.
– Words are autosuggested as you type.
★ Word Game
– Challenge yourself to a fun Spanish word game and learn new words at all levels of Spanish difficulty.
– Audio pronunciations (available offline) introduce a word.
– Your job is to select the correct translation.
– The more answers you correctly choose, the more difficult the words become.
– Warning: the game is surprisingly addictive.
★ Talking Spanish Phrasebook
– Features over 700 common words and phrases.
– Each entry includes a text translation and an audio pronunciation (available offline) in Spanish.
– Indispensable reference tool while traveling in Spanish-speaking countries.
★ Word of the Day
– Learn a new Spanish word each day!
– Push notifications conveniently send you the new words.
– Easily turn off notifications in the Word of the Day settings.
– Keep track of words you are learning with the Favorites feature.
– E-mail yourself your Favorites list at any time with one click.
We hope you enjoy the app. Be sure to leave a positive feedback rating and tell your friends if you like it. And as always, good luck with your Spanish!
★ ¡Hasta luego!
★ Fixed bugs, including the audio clip download bug.
★ Updated code for improved performance.
Please continue to send in your feedback so we can improve our Spanish dictionary app for everyone. Thanks for reviewing and spreading the word!