BEST EXAMS« Education « Downloads
|Updated||December 13, 2012|
Today most of the exams whether of schools or that of competitive exams are either converted to Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) form or are targeted to be converted to be MCQ form in very near future. Most of the exams if not fully are partially converted to MCQ form.
Brilliant-Exams.net is an online portal which allows the users to prepare for various scholastic as well as competitive exams by various means, anytime and anywhere.
The target audience of Brilliant-Exams.net are as follows:
1) Students preparing and appearing for various scholastic and competitive exams
2) Schools who wish to conduct their MCQ exams online
3) Private Tuition Institutes who wish to conduct their MCQ exams online as well as train their students using the platform
4) Organizations who wish to provide their employees with a good learning platform and conduct their HR tests online.
The approach of Brilliant-Exams.net not only overcomes so many short comings of the conventional paper based MCQ exams but also has a very big edge over other computer based MCQ examinations. The students, teachers, schools and organizations have much to gain and the benefits can be learnt by studying the features offered on the respective sections. The biggest benefit worth highlighting though is the detailed analytics that are provided and the effort streamlining and focusing it offers.
Brilliant-Exams.net is continuously expanding its reach and depth of contents. Currently it offers the scholastic exam preparation for the following courses
1) Standard 10th, 11th and 12th of Gujarat Secondary Education Board in English as well as Gujarati Languages.
2) Gujarat Common Entrance Test for Engineering in English as well as Gujarati Languages.
3) Gujarat Common Entrance Test for Medical Studies in English as well as Gujarati Languages.
4) AIEEE, All India Engineering Entrance Examination in English Language
Brilliant-Exam.net is not only working to add more courses to acumen but also is continuously adding more questions to the existing courses and also explanations to existing questions. This is done by social content creation methodology.