Are you a student or teacher? We have the latest educational apps for your classroom and for learning. We support all Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Learn Haskell« Education « Downloads
|Updated||December 13, 2012|
Simple, 1 line Haskell interpreter based on tryhaskell.org’s free API (many-many thanks to that).
– evaluate one line Haskell expressions and display the results; ie. first ten Fibonacci: take 10 $ map fst $ iterate (\(x,y)->(y, x+y)) (1,1)
– the valid expressions are stored to auto-complete history (can be cleared or saved to sdcard)
– you can share your result (along with expression and type) from menu or tap on result/type/expr)
– you can upload your own file into the service for later evaluation (if it parsed successfully you can use it in the 1 line expression)
Please note, that computations (and thus results) are limited to 750ms.
– bug fix: orientation change accidentally destroyed the history cause FC
– the auto-complete history can be saved to sdcard
– progress bar and cancel-able evaluation
– display the result’s length (in bytes)
– bug fix: didn’t share on result expression and type signature touch
– menu to share your result
– menu to clear the auto-complete history
– menu to code upload (loading your own file into the service for later evaluation)
– about 🙂