Are you a student or teacher? We have the latest educational apps for your classroom and for learning. We support all Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
MyChildsMathsReception« Education « Downloads
|Updated||February 6, 2015|
My Child’s Maths: Reception has over 10 activities that will carefully guide your children through the questions with the help of bot a talking robot who reads out the questions. All of our early year’s activities have corresponding images and directions to increase your children awareness.
Here is a list of all of the skill categories My Child’s Maths: Reception teaches.
• Counting numbers up to 20
• Counting and writing
• 2d shapes (circle, square, triangle, rectangle, hexagon, star)
• 3d shapes (sphere, torus, cone, cubes, cylinder, pipe, pyramid)
• Comparing groups
• More or less
• Inside and outside
• Long and short
• Left and right
• Same and different
• Above and below
• Top, middle and bottom
• Longer, shorter and taller
• US money (1¢, 4¢, 10, 25¢ and 50¢ cent coins)
• UK money (1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2)