Are you a student or teacher? We have the latest educational apps for your classroom and for learning. We support all Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Free English Arabic Dictionary« Education « Downloads
|Updated||November 5, 2014|
Free Arabic English dictionary, translation and English learning by Encyclopedia Britannica. This is the new version of the most popular and accurate Arabic English and English Arabic free dictionary and translation app, with all new design and many new features!
In the new Britannica English Arabic and Arabic English dictionary & translation app you can now learn English through vocabulary games, and practice different topics with flashcards. You can also save words to your own personal list and then practice your words with quizzes and flashcards.
The new Britannica English is the most powerful translator app for English learners who seek to improve their English level through vocabulary games, accurate dictionary and full sentence translation features.
• Comprehensive Arabic English dictionary with over 200,000 English example sentences.
• Full text translation in Arabic and English
• Easy to use – just type a word or phrase in Arabic or English to get its English or Arabic translation – no need to choose a language
• Human voice audio pronunciation in English
• Autocomplete – When you start typing an English word, the app will complete it automatically.
• Spelling corrections
• Reverse translation – tap any English word within the search results to get its Arabic translation.
• Word of the day – learn new words and phrases every day.
• Includes all English and Arabic forms and inflections
• Vocabulary games and flashcards – expand your vocabulary and track your progress by playing quizzes in various topics such as: Banking, Food, Health Care, Cinema and more.
• Full Arabic Tashkeel (vowel signs)
• Allows you to save words to personal lists for further practice through quizzes and flashcards.
• Saves words you got wrong in the quiz automatically to your personal word list for further practice
• Saves your dictionary lookups history to your personal word list.
• Constant updating – The dictionary is constantly updated with new terms, buzz words, slang expressions, and idioms. Words lists and quizzes are also updated regularly.
• Helps you prepare for important tests such as TOEFL, SAT, and GMAT.
This new free version is currently available to Android 4.0 users and up.
Earlier Android versions can keep using the previous Britannica English version.
Please try this new version and send us your feedback through the “contact us” option. We value your input!