Are you a student or teacher? We have the latest educational apps for your classroom and for learning. We support all Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
English Grammar (Tablets)« Education « Downloads
|Updated||October 4, 2013|
This application is mainly optimized for tablets but smartphones can also use it.
Please update to the latest version. Bug fixes and more content.
A complete English Grammar Study Book for improving your grammar.
The app helps you to study, practice and then after each test you can analyse which of them you answered are correct or wrong.
The app is for all types of learners of English, whether you are a teacher or student.
Features of the App
1. It's a complete English Grammar study Book.
2. Include detailed explanation for all chapters covered.
3. The Practice sections will show you the correct answer if you are wrong.
4. The Test Grammar section will take a test of yours and give yourself a chance to analyse the test results after the exam.
It tells you how many of them you answered were correct and how many of them were wrong.
5. if you don't know the answer to a question then don't worry you can just share it with your teacher or friend via mail and get the answer fast.Isn't it amazing.
6. Send us which chapters you want to include in the next update.
1. Parts Of Speech
Active and Passive Voice
Degree Of Comparison
Direct and Indirect Speech
Independent and Dependent Clauses
Order of Adjectives
Subjects, Verbs and Objects
Use of Had better
Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few…..
Use of Shall
Use of Should
and many more to come in each update.
a. Tenses Introduction.
b. Simple Present Tense.
c. Present Continuous Tense.
d. Present Perfect Tense.
e. Present Perfect Continuous Tense.
f. Simple PastTense.
g. Past Continuous Tense.
h. Past Perfect Tense.
i. Past Perfect Continuous Tense.
j. Simple Future Tense.
k. Future Continuous Tense.
l. Future Perfect Tense.
m. Future Perfect Continuous Tense.
4. Practice Questions include 27 sections
Those sections are
Correct Form of Nouns.
If And Unless.
Nouns to Verb.
Tenses (4 different sections)
Now what are you waiting for go on and download it.
Please rate it, because it is very important for the developer.
It allows us to continually improve the experience, and, helps other users decide whether this app is right for them.
How about telling us what you think?
Have a Great day…