My Cash Manager« Education « Downloads
|Updated||September 18, 2013|
*GOOGLE STAFF PICKS (Dec 2011)*
*GOOGLE EDITOR’S CHOICE (Since Oct 2011)*
*PC WORLD “30 SITES YOU SHOULD BE USING NOW” (Dec 2011)*
My Cash Manager by Pageonce is the only way to automatically track, easily control & quickly pay ALL your bills from one easy to use, secure app!
My Cash Manager by Pageonce is trusted by millions to easily manage their money and bills without budgeting anytime, anywhere.
With My Cash Manager by Pageonce you get:
• Track all your money and bills in one place
• Receive bill due date reminders
• Pay your bills with Pageonce (Gold subscription only)
• Get important account notifications
• Protect your account with real-time alerts
• Monitor credit card & bank transactions
• View detailed bill & account statements
• Track your investment portfolio
• Track frequent flyer miles and rewards
• Track mobile minutes, text and data usage
• Add an unlimited number of accounts
• Safe and secure – trusted by over 6 million people
• Enjoy well deserved financial peace of mind
My Cash Manager is your financial control solution. Our award-winning personal finance app, My Cash Manager is the must-have app that makes personal finances easy and anxiety-free like never before.
So easy to use, you’ll wish you’d discovered it sooner! Instantly know your balance on your credit card anywhere! Check available credit before you pay.
With My Cash Manager, know in a second if you should go out for food and coffee – or if you’re in danger of an over-limit fee! No need to make a trip to the ATM to check your balance or see if you can afford to spend the cash in your pocket.
Good at making a budget and bad at sticking to that budget? My Cash Manager is for you – there’s no upkeep, just add your accounts to My Cash Manager, and stay up-to-date. Money has never been this easy! No accounting, no bookkeeping, just a clear overview of your personal finances.
All those times you think about your personal financial picture: out shopping, getting lunch with friends, looking for recipes, in line for coffee, paying your bills – now you can lose the stress! My Cash Manager is your at-a-glance personal money manager.
Going on a trip? My Cash Manager is looking out for you with rewards and miles tracking and details of past transactions! You can keep track of your money while you travel, and know when your frequent flyer miles come through. Don’t let your rewards expire – stay updated on your miles and expiration dates.
The travel and hotel companies we support include Delta Airlines, Starwood Hotels (like Sheraton, Westin, and W Hotels), United Airlines, Hertz Rental Cars, American Airlines, jet Blue Airways, Orbitz, AirTran, Travelocity, Alaska Airlines, Hyatt Hotels, Avis Rental Cars, National Car Rental, Virgin America, British Airways, TripIt, Air Canada, Holiday Inn, Frontier Airways, Hawaiian Airlines, Choice Hotels, Lufthansa, and many, many more.
My Cash Manager is a great way to keep track of your family’s finances too! Don’t wait for the bill to arrive, or time to log onto the computer and see what’s going on – just add additional credit cards and debit cards to your account, and know everyone’s personal finance picture – perfect for Mom or Dad. We support many store cards – including Macy’s, Kohls, Sears, Target, Best Buy, WalMart, Victoria’s Secret, Old Navy, Express, JC Penney, Gap (GapCard), Banana Republic, Shell, Sam’s Club, Nordstrom, The Children’s Place, RadioShack, Union 76 MasterCard, Home Depot, J Crew, Bloomingdale’s and more!
SAFE & SECURE
We work around the clock to keep your information safe and secure. Security is our top priority, and we want to make sure your money is protected. We use bank-level security, and meet the tough requirements set by the toughest security companies, like McAfee, Verisign and TRUSTe.
– Renamed “Payments Due” to “Bills”
– Improved the look and feel of the Overview screen for larger displays
– Enhanced UI for Offers
– Updated the alerts mechanism
– You can now enable your Verizon Wireless account for paperless billing within Pageonce
– We found some bugs and squished them. It was messy, but it had to be done.
Content rating: Everyone