Are you a student or teacher? We have the latest educational apps for your classroom and for learning. We support all Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Canadian Citizenship Test« Education « Downloads
|Updated||May 25, 2012|
Study and prepare yourself for the Canadian Citizenship Test.
This application is used to study and prepare you for the Canadian Citizenship Test. It not only helps you to study fast, but also helps to finish the real test as quick as possible.
The practice test questions derived from the book Discover Canada, on which the test is based. All questions and answers have been selected carefully and verified as close as the real test. The actual Citizenship Exam consists of twenty multiple choice questions. You can use this application to practice answering the same multiple choice questions that may appear on the real citizenship test, or simply understand more about Canada. Keep practice makes perfect!
* Please note the app doesn’t mean to be a study guide for your citizenship test. We encourage users to review the book as well. If you have any concern about the app, please do not hesitate to email us directly. We always listen. *
Highlight keys of features:
– All questions and answers have been selected carefully and verified as close as the ‘real’ test as well as updated frequently
– Randomly generate test questions for every test. Never do the same test again
– Able to set the number of questions to be tested and select your province/territory for specific province/territory question
– Determine whether you passed or failed the test and able to review wrong or all tested questions
– “Self Study” Section helps you to learn all questions and answer easily and categorized base on test subjects. Now, with the new flashcard mode that helps to memorize questions/answers faster.
– Get more understand about the test/app and help from “Info” Section
* This version is ad-supported. All permissions are required by ad networks, but we’ve tried to reduced as minimum as possible.