Sometimes you don’t want to buy a book, you want to get a free app. We have thousands of free books available for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
CFR - Title 39« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||October 24, 2012|
|Category||Books & Reference|
Title 39 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Postal Service, for DroidLaw.
THIS IS AN ADD-ON FOR DROIDLAW. YOU CAN’T OPEN THIS APP. YOU MUST HAVE DROIDLAW INSTALLED.
*Federal Rules of:
– Civil Procedure
– Appellate Procedure
– Criminal Procedure
– Bankruptcy Procedure
– U.S. Constitution
*Available purchase options:
– State Codes / Laws
– United States Code
– United States Supreme Court case opinions
– Code of Federal Regulations
– Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
**** 2011 Federal Register and Uniform Commercial Code coming soon!
– RSS Section for legal news/blogs
– Keyword searching
– Limit searching to specific chapters/titles
– Bookmark and include your own notes
– Save offline
– Share content
– Change font size
– Move App to SDCard
**** Now compatible with Android Tablets!
**** Additional legal reference material available on the Android Market. All purchased add-ons can be accessed through the center app drawer or by adding a shortcut on the DroidLaw Dashboard by long-pressing the screen.
Content rating: Everyone
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- Wikipedia for Android
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU
- Al Quran Indonesia + AudioFREE