The Amazing Art of Acupuncture« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||October 24, 2012|
|Category||Books & Reference|
Learn About The Amazing Art & The Healing Power Of Acupuncture.
The classic Chinese explanation of acupuncture is that channels of energy run in even patterns through the body and across its surface. These energy channels, named meridians, are like rivers flowing through the body to irrigate and nutrify the tissues. A blockage in the movement of these energy rivers is like a dyke that backs up in others.
The meridians may be molded by needling the acupuncture points; the acupuncture needles release the blockages at the dams, and restore the regular flow through the meridians.
Acupuncture treatments may therefore help the body’s internal organs to rectify instabilities in their digestion, absorption, and energy production actions, and in the circulation of their power through the meridians.
Free read now!
Content rating: Everyone
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU
- Al Quran Indonesia + AudioFREE
- Jetpack Joyride Cheats
- 4 Pics 1 Word Cheats & Answers