Sometimes you don’t want to buy a book, you want to get a free app. We have thousands of free books available for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Dasarathi Satakam« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||October 23, 2012|
|Category||Books & Reference|
Dasarathi Satakam (Telugu: దాశరథీ శతకము) is a Telugu Bhakti Satakam, a popular form of Telugu poetry. It was written by Kancharla Gopanna during 17th century. It consists of 104 poems. Dasarathi means son of Dasaratha, who is the mythological Hindu king Rama. The makutam for all the poems at the end dASarathee karuNApayOnidhee! (O son of Dasaratha, the ocean of mercy).
sri ram jaya ram jaya jaya ram
DasarathiSatakam published in English
Content rating: Everyone
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- Wikipedia for Android
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU
- Al Quran Indonesia + AudioFREE