Sometimes you don’t want to buy a book, you want to get a free app. We have thousands of free books available for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
The Weekend Gardener Preview« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||October 23, 2012|
|Category||Books & Reference|
*** Step-by-Step Guide Reveals How You Can Have A Beautiful Garden That Almost Takes Care of Itself! ***
“. . .and believe it or not you can do
it in just a few hours on the weekend!”
The Lost Weekend
Meet Fred. He used to spend every daylight hour on Saturday and Sunday doing back breaking work in his garden. Dirty, disheveled and perspiring he was not a happy camper.
By the time Monday rolled around, Fred would drag his aching back and muscles off to his job and prepare to do the same thing all over again when the next weekend arrived. Sound familiar?
The really sad part about his story, is that even after putting in all that hard work, his yard really didn’t look all that great!
You see Fred isn’t any different than most property owners. Just like you, he wanted to have a garden that would bring pleasure and satisfaction. The only problem is time. . .the lack of it!
A Better Weekend
What if you could have it all? A beautiful, restful garden that beckons to be enjoyed. And, what if you could do it in just a few hours every weekend? Impossible? Not at all!
The Weekend Gardener truly is the busy persons guide to a beautiful backyard garden. You can have it all! Jam-packed with 155 pages you’ll discover everything you need to know, such as:
* Taming the lawn beast
* Grass versus ground cover
* The proper grass selection
* Easy care plants for weekenders
* Have the perfect flower garden
* How about those roses!
* Delicious fruits and vegetables
* Keep ’em moving crop rotation
* Natural landscapes
* Vertical gardening
* Vegetable roommates
* Meadow gardening
* Everlasting perennial crops
The Weekend Gardener teaches you all of this and more! Each chapter contains a “quick tip” for easy reference.
PLUS A PRICELESS BONUS!
“The Weekenders Year Long Calendar of Activities,” takes all the guesswork out of what to do in your garden and when to do it.
Grab your copy of The Weekend Gardener and discover how to have your very own lovely garden. A place where the landscape sparkles with refreshment and the beauty of nature.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click ‘Contents’ items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Content rating: Everyone
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- The Kissing Booth
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- Wikipedia for Android
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU