Sometimes you don’t want to buy a book, you want to get a free app. We have thousands of free books available for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Indian Talking Translator« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||September 29, 2013|
|Category||Books & Reference|
Indian Talking Translator/Dictionary!
Supports major Indian languages. You can translate between any of these languages
– and of course, English
– Supports major Indian languages
– Includes dictionary
– Word of the day for foreign languages – Spanish, Italian, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian.
– Sentence correction!
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
** Requires active internet connection to work **
– the app uses SMS permission so you can translate incoming SMS. The app will not read your SMS for any other purpose, or send SMS to you or anyone.
– Camera permission is used only for Visual translation feature. If you do not use that feature, camera will not get invoked.
– The other permissions are needed for ads only. Please upgrade to the PRO version, which does not need these permissions.
– voice recognition for many languages
– eMail or SMS the translation
– copy to paste in other apps
– fetch incoming SMS to auto translate! (trial for 50 uses in this free version)
– Word of the day for Spanish (trial)
– translation history
First full feature release!
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- The Kissing Booth
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- Wikipedia for Android
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU