Sometimes you don’t want to buy a book, you want to get a free app. We have thousands of free books available for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Audio Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||July 3, 2012|
|Category||Books & Reference|
ambridge Academic dictionary with over 2,000 entries and audio pronunciation.
The Audio Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary defines the vocabulary students need to succeed in high school and beyond. Its entries include more than 2,000 key vocabulary items from the content areas of math, the arts, chemistry, earth science, physics, American and world history, social studies, language arts, and other disciplines, as well as the more general vocabulary used in academic writing and speech, such as “analyze,” “derive,” and “subsequent.” The dictionary also provides Cambridge pre-recorded audio pronunciations and full coverage of the everyday words and phrases students need to know. It is based on extensive Corpus research and developed with the needs of English learners in mind.
This is a fully functional trial!
* Easy-to-understand definitions make the meanings clear.
* Full-sentence examples show how English is really used.
* Usage notes help students avoid common mistakes.
* Word Family and Word Choices boxes help students expand their vocabulary and choose the right word.
* Reference Pages provide useful information about geography, science, math, literature, and more.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card – “?” and “*” replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Fast article scrolling
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
* Support for memory cards
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- The Kissing Booth
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- Wikipedia for Android
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU