English Arabic Dictionary Free« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||September 21, 2013|
|Category||Books & Reference|
قاموس عربي إنجليزي
Offline English Arabic Dictionary
* Over 89.000 words and expressions
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Arabic (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Arabic fonts and Arabic keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load a banner.
Q: Why I cannot see the Arabic fonts?
A: Some Android device manufacturers don't provide Arabic fonts with the Android system. Currently, the only solution is to install the fonts after rooting the device. This procedure will immediately void the device warranty.
Please take into account this is a manufacturer's issue and there little we can do to fix it from the application.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, Facebook, etc)
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu –> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Arabic (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- The Kissing Booth
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- Wikipedia for Android
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU