Sometimes you don’t want to buy a book, you want to get a free app. We have thousands of free books available for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Translate TransZilla 1.x« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||September 17, 2013|
|Category||Books & Reference|
★★★Over 1,000,000+ Downloads and Counting!★★★
★★★No. 1 Android Translator App★★★
TransZilla Translator has reached 1 Million Downloads worldwide! Thanks for supporting your favorite Translator app on Android! We are working on new version with more features and better user experience!
★★★NEW: Remove Ads for FREE with GetJar gold★★★
TransZilla is free translator which uses Google Translate.
The translator supports more than 50 languages (over 2500 language pairs).
Use translator for words, sentences translation.
Type text in translator and click GO.
• Translate text between more than 50 languages
• Dictionary – Enter single word and select languages to translate and you will get all meanings of the word
• Listen to your translations spoken aloud – Text To Speech is available in 27 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and more
• Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it – Translator Voice input is available in more than 30 languages
• Share translation via SMS, Email, Gmail, Twitter/Tweet, Facebook
• Auto Detect language for translate
• Quick translator
Note: This is TransZilla v1.x for new version search in the market. This version is for users that likes more the old version of TransZilla Translate.
To use Speech recognition you need Google Voice Search & Speech Recognition installed. This is the enginge which TransZilla using to recognize your voice.
Text To Speech:
To use TTS function you need to install one of the following Text To Speech Enginges: Google Text-to-Speech, PICO TTS, SVOX Text to Speech, IVONA Text-to-Speech.
TransZilla supports translation between more than 50 languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Speech recognition is now supported by over than 30 languages:
Afrikaans, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Catala, Cestina, Deutsch, English, Spanish, Espanol, French, Galego, IsiZulu, Islenska, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk bokmal, Polski, Portugues, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Lingva Latina and other.
Text to speech is now supported by 27 languages:
English, Albanian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh.
Note: The supported languages may depends on different devices and Android versions
Best free translator. Translating text now is fun.
If you enjoy this app, be sure to rate each new version with 5 stars on the App Store. Your positive ratings and reviews allow us to improve/update the app. Please don’t leave your questions, feature requests, or bug reports on the App Store (because we can’t answer you back). Instead, please contact the developer directly via email. We are glad to help our users.
➜ Visit our website for more info: http://www.borixo.com/
➜ Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
❤ If you enjoy the app, please rate it on App Store and tell a friend
– Fixed: Issues on some devices
– New: Dictionary when enter single word
– New: Get Rewards by Pocket Change when open the app every day
– New: Set speech recognition language to selected
– Fixed: Share via SMS in Android 4.x
– Fixed: Text to speech speed
– Fixed: GO button is not hiding behind soft keyboard
– Fixed: Bugs that causing crashes and freezes
– Fixed: Minor issues
Content rating: Everyone
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- English Slang Dictionary
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU
- Al Quran Indonesia + AudioFREE
- Jetpack Joyride Cheats