Sometimes you don’t want to buy a book, you want to get a free app. We have thousands of free books available for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Fastcase« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||March 28, 2013|
|Category||Books & Reference|
Fastcase for Android is a free legal research application, putting the American law library in the palm of your hand. Fastcase contains cases and statutes from all 50 states and from the federal government. You can search by citation, keyword (in Boolean or natural language), or browse statute collections.
– Free, searchable library of American cases and statutes
– Keyword (Boolean), natural language, and citation search
– Browse or search statutes
– Most relevant results first
– Customizable, sortable search results
– Search results automatically display number of citing cases
– Jump right to most relevant paragraph of any case or statute
– Integrated research history
– Save favorite documents for use later
– Synchronize with Fastcase desktop applications using Mobile Sync
– Updated daily
Fastcase’s mobile apps have won the prestigious American Association of Law Libraries New Product of the Year Award and were named the 2011 Legal Productivity App of the Year.
Fastcase for Android also uses smart search technology from Fastcase’s fully-featured Web-based legal research application, which allows you to sort the most relevant results to the top of the list, customize and re-sort search results, and integrate citation analysis tools right into the results list.
This application is free, but you’ll need to register an account so that you can save favorites and your own customized search history. There are tons of customizable features, so the more you use the Fastcase app, the better it fits you!
Fastcase’s desktop application (www.fastcase.com) is widely considered the smartest alternative for legal research – allowing visual mapping of search results, dual-column printing, and more complete citation analysis and sorting tools. Fastcase was founded in 1999 and has hundreds of thousands of subscribers from around the world.
Fastcase for Android is the world’s largest free mobile law library. Happy searching!
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- Wikipedia for Android
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU
- Al Quran Indonesia + AudioFREE