Produce Your Own Seminar« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||December 31, 2012|
|Category||Books & Reference|
How to Produce Your Own Seminar
(For Fun and Profit!)
Are you one of those people always being called up to help out at different projects?
Are you the person that seems to get nominated for every committee?
Maybe you are the guy or gal who heads up your local political party or serves as president of your PTA?
Have you ever stopped to think there is a reason why you are always at the head of the pack? The reason is because people who know you also know that if you want something done and done right, call on Mary or Bob!
You are great at organization. You motivate others to willingly join in. You have a real knack for fundraising.
Have you ever thought about putting those talents together for your own profit rather than a cause? Chances are you would make a great seminar promoter.
If you can imagine putting together three or four events a year and having the rest of your time to do whatever you choose, then you really need to seriously consider this lucrative business.
Now, some might tell you that it’s totally different from the volunteer work you are accustomed to. But, is it really? Let’s take stock:
1. You have to have a theme.
2. You have to have a location.
3. You have to have a presentation.
4. You have to have good advertising.
5. You have to certain resources.
6. You have to have a good crew.
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- The Kissing Booth
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- Wikipedia for Android
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU