All About Asthma Preview« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||December 31, 2012|
|Category||Books & Reference|
Did You Know?
5,000 people die from asthma every year
470,000 receive asthma treatment
1.9 million treated in emergency rooms
While mild asthma isn’t considered fatal, severe asthma can cause respiratory failure. Epidemic? Probably not. Disturbing? Absolutely! The last two decades have shown the fastest growing trend in the occurrence of asthma.
This is another of those diseases whose upward surge can find its roots in modern technology.
Environment has a huge role in triggering asthma attacks. For the majority of folks, we work, live and play indoors. Dust, carpet fibers, mold, weather, wood smoke and preservatives are just a few contributing factors. Even specific gastrointestinal infections can cause asthma.
If you or someone you love appears to exhibit symptoms of asthma but you aren’t sure of what to look for then “All About Asthma – What You Need to Know” is just what the doctor ordered.
“All About Asthma – What You Need to Know” is not a textbook filled with medical jargon. Rather, it is written in plain English, straightforward and jam packed with just what you need to know before heading off to your physician.
Today’s patients are a savvy lot who take control of their own health issues as never before in history. “All About Asthma – What You Need to Know” recognizes that and places you in the drivers seat. Take a look at what you will learn:
* What causes an asthma attack?
* What are the different types of asthma?
* How to identify the warning signs and symptoms
* How to determine the severity of your asthma
* Asthma in adults and the elderly
* How to treat asthma in your child
* Can you prevent an asthma attack?
* What is the criteria to diagnose asthma?
* What medications are used to treat asthma?
* Learn about a “peak flow meter”
* Common myths about asthma dispelled
* Asthma an exercise
* What about asthma and nutrition?
Look, we aren’t going to tell you that “All About Asthma – What You Need to Know” is going to cure your asthma. . .there is no cure for asthma. However, there are different ways to manage the disease.
Beware of anyone making “cure all” claims just to get you to part with your hard-earned money. What you need is a responsible guide that will explain this condition and give you realistic answers about dealing with it whether it be for yourself or your child or your elderly.
Don’t waste another minute. Those answers are just a click away. The longer you wait, the longer the symptoms go with no relief.
Don’t waste another breath. Who knows when that next breath may come more difficulty?
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click ‘Contents’ items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- The Kissing Booth
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- 50 Fifty Shades Freed
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- Wikipedia for Android
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU