JReader (Google Reader | RSS)« E Reading « Downloads
|Updated||October 24, 2012|
Advanced Google Reader | RSS Reader | News Manager app for Android
JReader is an advanced unofficial offline Google Reader | RSS Reader app for Android, optimized for fast and productive news reading and sharing with clean and easy to use user interface.
▪ More info: http://www.jyvee.com
▪ Support forum at XDA: http://goo.gl/7Gv1g
▪ Facebook: http://goo.gl/zpOsX
▪ Twitter: http://goo.gl/k0Sb4
▪ Google+: http://goo.gl/NnfOw
▪ Found a bug? Want a feature? Have a suggestion? – Use the in-app feedback form or email us!
Unlike any other RSS readers JReader features filtering and watching for news items.
With JReader’s watched item notifications you will never miss important news, and with filters – never read the news you are not interested in.
Main features include:
▪ Beautiful app with clean and easy to use controls and user interface;
▪ Designed for sharing: Easily share news, RSS feeds, recommend links on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc via quick share buttons or context menus;
▪ Watching: get notified when RSS news contain defined search words and phrases and never miss important news;
▪ Filters for automatic marking Google Reader items as read;
▪ Google Reader subscription management: edit, delete, change or add labels for your RSS subscriptions;
▪ RSS Feed manager: Search and subscribe to RSS feeds or Google Reader feed bundles;
▪ Optimized for fast and productive RSS reading;
▪ Always at hand split Action Bar buttons for quick access to frequently used actions;
▪ Multiuser: support multiple Google Reader accounts;
▪ Scheduled fast two-way synchronization with Google Reader and downloads for off-line reading;
▪ Sync up to 10000 items with Google Reader
▪ Scheduled for every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1, 3, 6, 12 hours or manual synchronization with Google Reader
▪ Theme support: chose one of five predefined themes for visual style
▪ Tablet support with fragments layout;
▪ Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean compatible;
▪ and more…
Note: Google account is required.