PDF Reader – Scan Edit & Share« E Reading « Downloads
|Updated||August 21, 2015|
Kdan PDF Reader, one of the most downloaded PDF reader apps on Google Play, enables you to read, annotate, scan, and manage PDF documents on smartphones or tablets. With PDF Reader, you can easily markup PDFs with highlights and freehand writing, scan any document to PDFs, back up and share files with your friends, classmates and colleagues via email and cloud storage services (share via Android). PDF Reader is the best choice for you to work with PDFs anytime, anywhere.
Become our fan on Facebook to learn more about our apps!
File Manager & Viewing Mode
• Fast and stable rendering performance
• Horizontal/ Vertical scrolling mode
• Opens password-protected PDF files
• Jump to Page/Text Search
• Bookmark/Outline/Thumbnail list
PDF Annotation & Markups
• Highlight, underline, and strikethrough
• Color and opacity adjustment supported
• Freehand writing – draw and add personal signatures on PDFs
• Simply tap and hold on the button, you will see a pop-up menu to set up the color / style / opacity / brush size.
Enhanced Hyperlink Tool
• Support to display the hyperlink with a background color
File Transfer & Backup
• Import PDF files from device folders
• Export/Back up PDF files via the sharing feature
• Export via email
New Document Scanner
• Import images using built-in Camera and from Gallery
• Support continuous scan & image adjustments
• Add magnifier when adjusting edges
• Export scanned images as PDFs
• Support batch processing that lets you automatically process a series of images.
PDF Reader supports 11 languages, including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
**Updates will be provided as we continue to research and develop the features that users want in PDF Reader.
We value your feedback. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment on our Facebook fan page. We are committed to serving our customers.