AlReader -any text book reader« E Reading « Downloads
|Updated||July 11, 2014|
Program is designed for reading fiction book.
– Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
– read formats: fb2, fbz, txt, epub, html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi, prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
– It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
– Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
– Support network libraries (OPDS)
– Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
– Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
– Supported external dictionaries.
– Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
– It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
– Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
– Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
– One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
– Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
– Autoscroll “wave” and “slide”.
– 3D paging animation.
– Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
– Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
– Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
– The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
– Hanging punctuation.
– “Sections from a new page” option.
– Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
– Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
– 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by “pinch”, to assign the actions for buttons.
– Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of “fast” refresh for many EINK devices.
– Fixation of screen rotation.
– Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
– Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
– Clock behind the text.
– Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
– Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
– Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
– Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
– Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
– The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
– Synchronize reading position via network or file system.