Texture for Android« E Reading « Downloads
|Updated||October 28, 2016|
Next Issue is now Texture — a completely reimagined magazine experience.
Try Texture for free and see. Download now.
With Texture, you have an all-access pass to world’s best magazines. So anytime you want to read something great, you can. Choose any issue from a catalog that includes all the top magazines in every category.
It’s magazine reading without limits. Flip through an entire issue that hit newsstands today. Or dig into a single article from a back issue in our vast archive. Audio and video exclusives bring extra dimension to the experience.
Texture is the digital reading experience great magazines deserve. Here’s what others are saying about it:
• “Finally, a reason to read magazines on a tablet.” – AllThingsDigital
• “I have this to say about [Texture]: it is awesome.” – C|Net News
• “For the price of two or three [magazines], you get access to dozens of them plus all the back issues.” – The Today Show
• “[Texture] is like having a doctor’s waiting room on your [tablet] – without having to worry about an injection at the end.” – Bloomberg Businessweek
• “Magazine fans, rejoice: [Texture], probably the easiest and most economical way for you to read your favorite titles…” – TechCrunch
• “…I would have never subscribed to some of the magazines that I now read weekly, all thanks to the folks at [Texture].” – AppAdvice
Here are just some of the titles Texture gives you complete access to:
Automotive: Car and Driver, Cycle World, Hot Rod, Motorcyclist, Road & Track
Business & Finance: Bloomberg Businessweek, Consumer Reports, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Money
Crafts & Hobby: Do It Yourself, Popular Photography, Shutterbug, This Old House
Entertainment: Entertainment Weekly, InStyle, New York, People StyleWatch, Rolling Stone, Us Weekly, Vanity Fair
Fashion & Style: Allure, Brides, Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Essence, Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Martha Stewart Weddings, Nylon, Teen Vogue, Vogue, W
Food & Cooking: Allrecipes, Bon Appétit, Cooking Light, EatingWell, Family Circle, Food & Wine, Food Network, Martha Stewart Living, Wine Enthusiast
Health & Fitness: Bicycling, Bike, Dr. Oz The Good Life, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, Oxygen, Prevention, Runner’s World, Self, Shape, SKI, Surfer, Women’s Health, Yoga Journal
Home & Gardening: Architectural Digest. Better Homes and Gardens, Coastal Living, Country Living, Domino, Dwell, Good Housekeeping, HGTV, Redbook, Sunset
Kids & Parenting: Boy’s Life, FamilyFun, Girls’ Life, National Geographic Kids, Parents, Seventeen, Sports Illustrated Kids, Teen Vogue, Today’s Parent, Working Mother
Men’s Lifestyle: Details, Esquire, Golf Digest, GQ, Maxim, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, Men’s Journal, OUT
News & Politics: L’actualité, Maclean’s, New York, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, The New Yorker, TIME
Science & Tech: National Geographic, PCWorld, Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Smithsonian, Sound & Vision, Wired
Sports & Recreation: Backpacker, ESPN The Magazine, Field & Stream, Golf, Outdoor Life, Outside, Running Times, SKI, Sports Illustrated, Sportsnet, Surfer
Travel & Regional: Afar, Condé Nast Traveler, Midwest Living, National Geographic Traveler, Southern Living, Travel + Leisure, Veranda
Women’s Lifestyle: All You, Chatelaine (English), MORE, O, The Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, Self, Woman’s Day