Business and Productivity
Scotiabank Pro-Am« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||December 28, 2012|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
The Scotiabank Pro-Am for Alzheimer’s uses the power of mobile technology to enable 2012 participants to fundraise on their smartphones.
Scotiabank Pro-Am players can use this app to:
– Track donations on a player’s or team’s fundraising thermometer.
– Instantly process secure credit card or PayPal donations.
– Access the phone’s address books to easily send emails to supporters.
– Connect to Facebook and share fundraising updates.
– Share personal page links & messages on Twitter.
– Share player and team info on the message board.
-View game-day info including dates, times, location and map.
-Learn more about the Gordie & Colleen Howe Fund for Alzheimer’s at Baycrest.
This app is free to download.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor