Business and Productivity
WorldCard HD« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||December 28, 2012|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Take a picture. Add a contact. That’s it!
No manual entries. No typos. No more confusion in your contacts.
*** The following features are limited before any paid:
– You can only save 20 cards in card holder.
– You can backup the card holder, but cannot restore it.
– While exporting contacts to phone contacts, only the name, photo and phone number will be exported.
– Cannot export contacts to vCard / csv file.
* There are some paid items in app. After purchasing, there is no any limitation for export and restore.
– WorldCard Mobile reaches TOP 10 app in 194 countries’ APP Store.
– WorldCard Mobile wins CTIA E-Tech Awards.
– “For scanning business cards onto your iPhone, WorldCard Mobile stands out” by Macworld.
– Winner of the 2010 MOBI Award “Best Mobile App OCR”
– “WorldCard Mobile accurately read and sorted fax and mobile numbers, even when the cards labels used short-hand” – Bob Tedeschi, New York Times
– The business card management is adopted by mobile phone developer (such as HTC), telecommunications company (such as CHT / Taiwanmobile) and CRM developer (such as JustSystem). Over 20 million users adopt this great app.
No manual entries. No typos. No more confusion in your contacts!
WorldCard HD transforms your Android tablet into an intelligent Customer Relationship Manager. This is the Android tablet version of the award-winning business card scanning application, WorldCard HD. Powered with an advanced version of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, this utilitarian app offers the best of business card scanning. WorldCard HD has an intuitive combination of an easy-to-use interface and a powerful search tool that allows you to find required information in seconds. Each business card is represented as a record in a special table with standard attributes such as name, address, company name and others – no typing and less chances of mess up!
With WorldCard HD in your Android tablet, dealing with business cards won’t be frustrating anymore!
WorldCard HD, the leading business card scanning application for Android tablet, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to the user’s native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
◆Why WorldCard HD◆
• Amazing accuracy of recognition
• Carries the tradition of its iPhone/iPad predecessor by offering accurate character recognition.
• Allows you to scan and recognize large numbers of cards at a time. Manages your cards and saves your time effectively!
• Creates contact groups as you wish. With the effective search tool, finding the right contact will never be a problem from now on.
• Enhances images to have them in the best definition always intuitive use of contact info.
• Lets you carry out multiple functions such as connecting with Google Maps and sending emails just by tapping on the collected information from business cards.
• Use Google Maps to find your way easily and save your time on route planning.
• Get connected to your contacts with a single touch. The system will smartly use information such as names and emails to search on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter right away.
• Easy to share & backup
• Exchange contact data through Mail and File Sharing. Import/export or backup your data quickly and conveniently.
• Share or backup your contacts. You can manage your contacts on all devices, such as Mac PC/Windows PC/iPhone/iPad/Android phone/WP7 phone.
keywords: business cards, bizcard reader, business card scanner, BCR software, biz card, card reader, contact management
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor
- DTEK by BlackBerry