Business and Productivity
Month Calendar Widget« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Publisher||José González D'Amico|
|Updated||November 13, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
This is a simple calendar widget inspired in the former Calendar from Yahoo! Widgets. It just shows one month at a time, letting you navigate to previous and next months. If you were looking for a simple way to have a month calendar at hand in your Home screen, this widget is for you.
Downloaded by more than 2 million users!
For almost 3 years Month Calendar Widget was a simple app to show months on your home screen and nothing more. Many people expected to manage events with this widget and I always answered “that’s not the purpose of this widget, but will consider it for the future”.
Now you can do this, purchasing the Calendar Events extension. Please consider supporting this indie developer so I can go on with my aim: to bring simplicity and beauty to the Android marketplace.
PLEASE, don’t get angry because I’m charging now, even less so when there are plenty of calendar widget choices for free here in Play Store.
Thanks for your comprehension.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
Just read the introduction screen! Tap the “Tell me how it works” button. It appears after downloading the app, if you close it just look for it in the app drawer. If you still can’t getting it to work please follow the instructions at http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/how-to-put-month-calendar-widget-on.html
OK, I GOT IT, I’M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app 😉 (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app’s Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget’s source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor