Business and Productivity
IBM Connections« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Publisher||IBM Collaboration Solutions|
|Updated||October 26, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
IBM® Connections is social software for business. It enables you to build a network of colleagues and subject matter experts, and then leverage that network to further your business goals. You can discuss ideas, work collaboratively on presentations or proposals, share photos or files, plan and track project tasks, and much more. IBM Connections is a server product that is deployed on your company intranet or the IBM Cloud. This IBM Connections mobile app extends access to that server for employees who are on the go directly from their Android™ device. This app can also be securely managed by your company administrator through server side policies.
– Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
– Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
– Join together with others to accomplish business goals through Communities.
– Influence and share your expertise through Blogs and Wikis.
– Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
– Track your project progress to success with Activities.
– Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information. To use this app, your company must have deployed IBM Connections 3.0.1 (or higher) with the latest APAR applied for mobile (Connections server 4.0 CR1 or higher is recommended). Connections 4.5 CR2 offers the highest level of performance and features. App management features are only available on servers which also have 18.104.22.168 CR2 or higher applied. Check with your company administrator if you aren’t experiencing all of the capabilities described.
In order to access your Connections files on IBM Cloud Engage using the app:
– When you start the app tap IBM Connections Social for where you want to connect.
– Enter the userid and password for your account.
If you do not have IBM Connections deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, just log into IBM Greenhouse, which is an IBM product trial site.
– Using your web browser go to http://greenhouse.lotus.com
– Tap on Sign up Today to create your userid and password.
– Download this app. When you start the app tap IBM Greenhouse for where you want to connect.
– Enter the userid and password that were created when you registered.
It is that simple to get started!
You can use the Connections app for accessing IBM tradeshow events during 2014. You can update your attendee schedule, network with colleagues, and share feedback about sessions too. Just look for the access link at Connect, Impact, Pulse, Smarter Commerce, Innovate, and Insight events this year.
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com
For more information about IBM Connections, go to the official product web site:
For details about IBM Connections on IBM Greenhouse, go to: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/lotus+greenhouse/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+lotus+connections.
For details about Connections Files on IBM Cloud Engage, go to:
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor