Business and Productivity
KNOX EMM« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Version||17.5 (138) (17051)|
|Updated||July 21, 2018|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
NOTE – KNOX EMM is an enterprise app and your IT Admin will need to provide you with login credentials before you can use it.
KNOX EMM provides the protection and convenience needed for your enterprise to easily manage mobile IT policies. IT Admins can monitor devices, manage apps for employees, and configure role-based app authorization, and more. Once end users download the EMM app and log in with credentials provided by their IT Admin, the device is ready to be managed and protected by enterprise IT policies.
In addition to powerful IT Admin capabilities, KNOX EMM also allows end users to manage their devices with a robust set of remote commands. End users can remotely wipe, power off, and reboot their devices through a web-based User Portal.
KNOX EMM enables enterprises to:
– Create a workspace container on Samsung KNOX supported devices
– Remotely manage devices
– Provide one-click access to select apps for end users
– Set up role-based app authorization
If you are an IT Admin, see https://www.samsungknox.com/products/knox-emm/how-to/get-started-knox-emm for more information on how to begin managing users and devices in your enterprise.
If you are an end user, see https://www.samsungknox.com/products/knox-emm/how-to/enroll-and-manage-device to learn more about getting started with KNOX EMM.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor